Hey everyone, I was able to save up on my own for my felt purchase over at Over the River Felt (unaffiliated) and have put in my order. I am hoping to continue pattern design and development soon.
Sorry for the hiatus there. Things got financially difficult. I'm hoping to continue to release cool projects both fanart and original stuff.
I am also working on building a computer, the process has been very slow. Two years I guess my husband's friends have been helping me secure parts. Some of which I wasn't aware of. All second hand but should in theory be able to run my Wacom tablet and continue drawing digitally soon. I should crack out my traditional supplies too but have been very one track minded on a few projects.
I'm hoping to release at least 5 more felt sewing projects this year if time is kind to me and all goes well, hopefully before Christmas. I still need to get off my butt and transfer my notes from my other Dwarven bowl crochet pattern. I kind of stalled out on projects and because of the lack of supplies toppling in on my financial strain. I collapsed in on myself and on my momentum. I don't like admitting that but there it is.
Hoping to get my momentum back soon. I've also got inspection coming up for the apartment so I'm resetting my environment and trying to get it out of the way early.
We also started growing tomatoes I think around April or May from seed and we got them past the damping off stage which I've never been able to do before growing from seed. I transplanted them with my husband to some smaller pots. We got them flourishing but they started getting root bound so we retransferred them to some larger pots. And now they're even more happy. I might actually have some pretty good starts even if they are extremely late in the season. They won't be able to be harvested in time this year but the fact that I have gotten around my black thumb when it comes to growing from seed for me is a huge accomplishment. We've also been using it for homeschooling as well so that's another big plus.
Aside from that I think we'll pull the plants indoors for the winter and we'll just kind of continue to work them through the season cuz I found out from a friend that you can actually grow tomatoes as a perennial if you keep them inside. You just kind of have to re-harden them off.
I don't want to release a big to do list of future plans but I have a lot on that list. I just want to go at my own pace. So if you're interested in seeing what is coming, stay tuned. I'm mostly on DeviantArt, Tumblr, and Bluesky or here.
Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please make sure to follow terms of service while you are here. Anything you share is visible to others online and I cannot control how others use your information, always be mindful of Internet safety. No bigotry, harassment, spam, solicitation, disingenuous, or bad faith engagement will be tolerated here and comments will be moderated to protect this space for other readers or users. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we hope to create a healthy space for everyone.
If you have questions or would just like to comment, feel free to respond below. I will try to respond to the best of my abilities as soon as I am able, thank you again.