Saturday, August 1, 2026

August Update

I just wanted to take a moment to catch you up if you read this blog. I went on hiatus in May due to financial strain and lack of resources and supplies to finish my projects. I had a bunch of half finished things in the pipeline that needed supplies but still haven't been able to procure things due to having to breath shallow. 

This is a common occurrence for those living at or below the poverty line. Where a thing like a car repair can put you behind for a very long time. Many of us cannot save for a rainy day or put money into retirement. And while people may think it irresponsible to spend money here on there on things like crafting or coffee for some folks. People gotta live. That's a mental health thing. We weren't meant to just work like chattel and die. That's slavery and bullshit. I'm not apologizing for that. Especially since many of us will probably die before we retire or won't even be able to. I'm choosing to live in the moment and preserve my mental health as best as I can.

That said, I still have tons of projects I'd like to release free for others to have fun with but I need the supplies in order to go so. So until I can get things like felt, yarn, thread, and seed beads, I'm still on a semi-hiatus. 

I know everyone probably has donation ask burn out due to the amount of scammers and "emergency" or "urgency" donation asks piled in with authentic need. So to clarify, the below is optional and appreciated.

If you would like to support a small artist by gifting supplies please feel free to check out my Ko-fi, Amazon wishlists: Waldorf and Art Dolls and Amigurumi or you can send an e-gift card via Over the River Felt which is completely safe, no personal information needs to be exchanged.

What I really need the most is to get my felt sewing pattern projects off the ground. All of the listed patterns below are my planned freebies.

Over The River Felt: $51.07 Before taxes and shipping.

Potion Bottle, Christmas/Yule/Saturnalia Ornaments, Jewelry Box Surprise, Plushie Surprise, Bonus Ornaments

¼ Yard Cuts $2.98 ea

  • Vineyard
  • Grape
  • Pink Cameo
  • Sapphire
  • Denim
  • Purple Heart
  • Emerald
  • Mustard Seed
  • Gold
  • Bewitching Brown
  • Brown
  • Cloudy Grey
  • Pumpkin Spice

6”x12” Cuts $0.85 ea

  • Sandstone
  • Shocking Pink
  • Ragtime
  • Liquorice
  • Olive
  • Ranger
  • Smoke
  • Rustic Crimson
  • Burnt Sienna
  • Mellow Yellow
  • Sea Mist
  • Williamsburg
I'm going to get to work on pulling myself out of this mental health funk and burn out. Thank you again for reading. I appreciate you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to follow terms of service while you are here. Anything you share is visible to others online and I cannot control how others use your information, always be mindful of Internet safety. No bigotry, harassment, spam, solicitation, disingenuous, or bad faith engagement will be tolerated here and comments will be moderated to protect this space for other readers or users. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we hope to create a healthy space for everyone.

If you have questions or would just like to comment, feel free to respond below. I will try to respond to the best of my abilities as soon as I am able, thank you again.

Larp Potion Bottle Felt Sewing Pattern and Instructions (Paid Pattern)

I'm excited to announce that my first paid pattern is now live on my Ko-fi here:  https://ko-fi.com/ladyseshiiria   (Best printed in US ...