Friday, September 25, 2026

September Update 2 - Migraines

I've been suffering from migraines for about 2 weeks give or take. It's slowing down whatever progress I was hoping to make. Sighing. I'm having a hard time looking at screens and I need to be able to type up my patterns. I'm having a hard time working on my patterns because everything's all knotted up. So I've been trying not to do anything except for run my household.

Getting my momentum back is proving to be difficult... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to follow terms of service while you are here. Anything you share is visible to others online and I cannot control how others use your information, always be mindful of Internet safety. No bigotry, harassment, spam, solicitation, disingenuous, or bad faith engagement will be tolerated here and comments will be moderated to protect this space for other readers or users. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we hope to create a healthy space for everyone.

If you have questions or would just like to comment, feel free to respond below. I will try to respond to the best of my abilities as soon as I am able, thank you again.

Larp Potion Bottle Felt Sewing Pattern and Instructions (Paid Pattern)

I'm excited to announce that my first paid pattern is now live on my Ko-fi here:  https://ko-fi.com/ladyseshiiria   (Best printed in US ...