I'm still having problems with migraines there's just a lot of stress going on... I'm stiff as hell but I'm working on something. Hoping it'll be out before Halloween.
On another note I started a sourdough starter like 11 days ago and it's actually working. I'm just scared to commit to using it. I'm putting it through several tests first. I want to be sure it's safe. I'm sooo very noob at this. For a few days there it smelled like vomit in my house it was nauseating. That is not a smell I care to be around.
I got a new phone earlier this year. I don't know if I brought that up. It was how I was taking most of my photos for this and for my tutorials. It's also how I write a lot of my patterns because I write everything on my phone.
But even better, even if the parts are like 10 years old... I now have a PC. So I'm hoping to get back to digital art soon. That was two years in the pipe...
All very good news.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please make sure to follow terms of service while you are here. Anything you share is visible to others online and I cannot control how others use your information, always be mindful of Internet safety. No bigotry, harassment, spam, solicitation, disingenuous, or bad faith engagement will be tolerated here and comments will be moderated to protect this space for other readers or users. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we hope to create a healthy space for everyone.
If you have questions or would just like to comment, feel free to respond below. I will try to respond to the best of my abilities as soon as I am able, thank you again.